For the last nine years we’ve brought you our ’12 Drams of Christmas’ as chosen by you! So we thought it would only be rude not to do the same again this year, and use it as the perfect excuse to quite literally start getting into the festive spirit!
Since November 21st, you’ve been nominating your top three festive favourites in abundance, and after ploughing through and tallying up all the nominations, here are our '12 Drams of Christmas' 2019, in ranking order, as chosen by you!
Also just in case you're thinking of gifting any of this year’s dramspanking festive dozen to yourself or others, we've done all the hard work for you and have included their current and most competitive retail details*
12. Big Peat Christmas - £48.95 from The Whisky Exchange
11. Tamdhu 10 Year Old - £35.00 from Tyndrum Whisky
10. Redbreast 12 Year Old - £38.00 from Ocado
9. Glengoyne 18 Year Old - £86.95 from The Whisky Exchange
8. Johnnie Walker Black Label - £23.00 from Amazon
7. Laphroaig 10 Year Old - £26.00 from Tesco
6. Glen Moray Elgin Classic - £16.00 from Sainsbury's
5. GlenDronach 15 Year Old Revival - £61.95 from Master of Malt
4. Jameson Irish Whiskey - £18.00 from Tesco
3. Lagavulin 16 Year Old - £48.95 from Master of Malt
2. Glenfarclas 15 Year Old - £49.95 from House of Malt
1. Benromach 10 Year Old - £29.90 from The Whisky World
* Prices correct as of 13/12/19
A mahoosive thanks to all those who took part, the response was absolutely phenomenal. In return for your nominations, we added the names of everyone who entered into our virtual Santa hat for a chance to win a special sample set of the four latest expressions in Bruichladdich’s heavily peated Octomore range.
We’re delighted to announce that Mark Field from King's Lynn had his name drawn from the hat and is our winner. Congratulations, your Octomore 10’s will be on their way to you early next week, in time for Christmas!